Date(s) - Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Take steps now to make your resources last a lifetime:
• What are the expenses and financial changes in retirement that will impact my income?
• What is the best age to claim Social Security? What options are available for spouses?
• What do I need to know about taking distributions from my retirement accounts?
• Should I increase what I am saving?
• Should I consider different types of retirement savings or investments?
Class participants will determine their income needs in retirement and gather current information about their retirement savings to evaluate progress and determine new savings goals.
Join us at ILCC – Spirit Lake Campus on Tuesday, Feb 26th and Mar 5th 6-8pm. $25 per person or per couple which includes one set of materials.
Have a conflict and cannot attend both nights in the series? Let us know and you can attend the corresponding session on a different date and/or location
For more information contact Sue Boettcher at 712-336-3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org